How it Works
DOG GUARD® Out of Sight® Dog Fencing
We strongly recommend that you view our infomercial for a friendly and informative overview of our electronic underground pet containment system, our training program and other frequently asked questions.
What Makes DOG GUARD® Out-of-Sight Fencing® the BEST Electronic Dog Fencing?
DOG GUARD® Out-of-Sight Pet Fencing® is not a product so much as a system specifically designed to keep your pet safe and on YOUR property. That system includes:
- Professional installation of a DOG GUARD® Out-of-Sight Fencing® system
- A Dog Training Program conducted by an experienced, professional dog trainer whose only goal is to obtain bullet-proof “stay at home!” results for your pet.
- Year round service and support by ME, the same DOG GUARD® dealer who provided your initial consultation, will install your system, and who will provide the World-Class dog training that makes it all work!
Reliable American-Made Products & Guaranteed Results. That’s the DOG GUARD® Promise.
Dog Guard® transmitters, receivers and training collars are among the very best on the market. The quality and reliability of our products is so high that we can offer an industry leading lifetime warranty on the equipment!
We want you to feel the security and satisfaction of owning the best pet fence backed by the best dog training program in the industry, which is why I will personally offer you a 30-day unconditional money back guarantee, backed by Dog Guards own lifetime warranty, valid from the purchase date of your equipment.
Dog Guard® Out-of-Sight Electronic Fencing® is a pet safe and affordable alternative to traditional dog fences, backed by a veterinarian-approved combination of state-of-the art electronics and professional dog training that safely trains your pet to learn where it can and cannot go.
How an Underground, Wireless, Electronic Dog Fence Provides Safe Containment for Your Pet
- The installation of YOUR pet containment system starts with your fence installer planting a thin signal wire along the perimeter of the containment area(s) and around other areas you may want to keep your pet from accessing. There are a variety of fencing layouts available that enable you to enclose up to 50 acres of property. PLEASE NOTE that this wire is be safely planted without causing any damage to your lawn or property.
- We then plant a number of bright yellow boundary flags within the perimeter of the signal wire so your pet has a visual signal about where s/he can or cannot go.
Then the Professional Dog Training Begins
- Before your system is activated, you and your trainer spend several days walking your leashed dog around the perimeter of your containment area (as defined by the boundary flags), using verbal training commands to train your pet to avoid the boundary flags.
- When your system is activated, the Dog Guard transmitter sends an electronic signal to the buried signal wire, so now as you continue walking your pet along the perimeter of the containment area, the receiver in your dog training collar can sense its proximity to the signal wire so that your pet receives YOUR CHOICE of an audio signal or a mild, totally harmless correction stimulus when they enter the “reminder zone” about 3’ to 6’ from the signal wire. Between the boundary flags and voice commands used during perimeter training, this THIRD feedback signal is often all you need to train and “remind” your dog to go no further.
- If your pet does move WITHIN 3’ of the buried signal wire, they will receive a 2nd stronger signal, as mutually determined by you and your dog trainer. Remember that this 2nd correction signal is under YOUR control, and that even though your DOG GUARD® Out-of-Sight Dog Fence features the STRONGEST CORRECTION SIGNAL IN THE INDUSTRY, you don’t need to use the strongest level unless your pet is particularly resistant to training AND you choose to.
- After 7 to 10 days of correction training without a dog leash, you and your trainer will begin to introduce various distractions into the training program so your pet learns to stay in their yard under all kinds of distracting circumstances.
The above methodology has been refined and perfected after more than 25 years of development and use. Today, the combination of superior dog fencing technology and firm, knowledgeable dog training enable me to offer a 30-day Money Back Guarantee!/strong>
What DOG GUARD® Customers are Saying...
Karen D’Angelo of Wyomissing, PA
I bought a Dog Guard system about 5 years ago from one of your dealers, Bob Reggio, from Wyomissing, PA. Not only did he install a great system, but he has been providing me with outstanding customer service for those years.
Bill Moore of Tulsa, OK
Cory (our older cat) gets “bit” about once every week or so, but has not crossed the line in the last 8 months. The amazing thing is Ping (our younger Siamese) stays in the yard as well. We think that Cory has taught him that he is not supposed to leave the back yard.
Connie Brockwell of Sutherland, VA
I called Bill and he came directly out to help me solve my problem. He explained “Out-Of-Sight” Fencing to me and said he had never worked with a wolf but was willing to try. Well, Bill has been so kind and patient with Shawnee and me. He installed the fencing and helped me train Shawnee
Have more questions or ready to get started?
Schedule an Appointment, Contact us or call 920-382-4123 TODAY! Dave Knapp, your local DOG GUARD® dealer will promptly respond, and you’ll be on your way to owning the BEST nonvisible dog fence on the market today!